ANNOUNCEMENTS and NEWS
Read the article on the opening of the Global Trade Center: https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900074754/slcc-utah-small-business-development-center-network-global-trade-center.html
ABOUT the GLOBAL TRADE CENTER
- Assisting Utah small business to create or grow their international trade programs.
- Training business owners, employees and students on global business.
- Working with, and being a support to, other international trade service providers.
Receive global trade counseling and assistance on any aspect of international business, export and import, from expert business advisors and Certified Global Business Professionals at a Utah SBDC near you. This counseling & assistance includes:
- Readiness assessment
- Preparation to become export ready
- Best markets assessments
- Export plans and strategies
- Financial projections and export loan packaging
- Product and manufacturing sourcing
- Referrals to public and private service providers
Utah's most in-depth global trade education, taught by actual trade practitioners, for Utah business owners, employees and students. Program includes 10 sessions, totaling 30 hours of in-class training at the Salt Lake Community College Miller Business Resource Center and live throughout the state via WebEx. Sessions include...
- Export readiness
- International trade strategies
- International trade marketing
- Finding trade distributors/partners
- International trade finance
- International trade logistics
- Legal and tax considerations
- Export regulations
- Managing a global business